RENZ WIRE|GO 3:1
is a manual 3:1 pitch (34 rings/A4) wire comb binding machine. This compact entry-level model is perfect for quick and easy punching and binding of A4 and A5 documents. The ergonomic two-lever system and the integrated comb holder make it particularly user-friendly. With a maximum working width of 300 mm, you can punch up to 20 sheets per punching process with ease. Binding strengths of up to 135 sheets are possible.
- Recognized and proven ergonomic two-lever system
- High quality, low force punching for up to 20 sheets per punching operation
- Binds up to 135 sheets
- Integrated wire comb holding device for easy loading of punched sheets
- Quick diameter adjustment by means of slider
- Cover with integrated measurement ruler for wire comb diameter
- Fixed margin depth
- Adjustable paper stop
- Large punching waste tray
- Compact and space-saving
- Extremely robust metal construction (15 kg)
Punch up to
Bind up to
Max. punched sheets per hour
Max. bound products per hour
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||12,000|
|Max. punching width||300 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.0 mm|
|Punch dies available||square 4 x 4 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||No|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Binding thickness||1 - 13.5 mm|
|Binding element Ø|| 5.5 - 16 mm |
3/16" - 5/8"
|Max. binding width||300 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||200|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||190 x 333 x 456mm|
|Machine weight||15,4 kg|
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.